June 2020 version
1.1. Who is behind this Website?
Behind this Website with domain spathios.com, hereinafter, “Spathios” or “the Website”, is the company SPATHIOSLINK 14, S.L. (Spain) or SPATHIOSLINK 14 LTD (United Kingdom), whose data, for anything you need, is provided below:
SPATHIOSLINK 14, SL
Address: Carrer del Doctor Francesc Darder 8-10, Escalera A, 3º 2ª, 08034, Barcelona, Spain
Contact email: email@example.com
Contact number: +34 633 013 509
Registry data: registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 47274, Folio: 83, Sheet 546904, Inscription: 1
SPATHIOSLINK 14 LTD
Address: 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact number: +34 633 013 509
Registry data: Incorporated in The Registrar of Companies for England and Wales, under the Companies Act of 2006, with the company number 14127080
1.2 Description of the Website and purpose
This Website intends to present to Spathios and the services it offers. It's about a marketplace o space aggregator that provides space reservation tools; Users can upload spaces so that others can reserve them for hours, after paying the price provided on the Web.
1.3 What is intended with this legal notice?
1.4 How to contact the person in charge of this platform?
To contact us, the User can do so at the address indicated above or, preferably, through the following email address: email@example.com.
2. OPERATING RULES
2.1. How does this website work?
You can visit our website whenever you want and completely free of charge, as well as enjoy the services or information that we offer on it.
In any case, in order to be a User, you must be of legal age.
2.2. Types of user in our Platform
to) information requester: is the person who gets in touch through any of the means enabled to request information on the Web.
b) host user: is the user who provides their spaces (meeting rooms, terraces, sets...) on the Spathios website for reservation. It can be any type of person or company that makes its spaces available for the guest User to use and, within this category or classification as a host user, there would also be one that uses the platform for complete management of its spaces. This user is identified as User Golden Host and upload spaces with a high frequency of reservations and at high prices; It can be hotel chains, restaurants or real estate. As well as Public Administrations and Universities (identified as Public Administration User) with exclusive spaces belonging to said institutions.
c) guest user: is the person who reserves an available space on the Platform. Within this category, there may also be professionals or companies that reserve high-cost spaces with high frequency and that are identified as User Frequent Renter.
d) Visitor: is the person who simply browses the Web.
23. What confidentiality rules do we apply?
In any case, any User of the Website must respect what is established in our contracting conditions.
2.4.1. General features
Any person who accesses and browses the Web becomes a User of the same, which implies acceptance of the conditions of use of this web page detailed in all its notes and legal policies, regarding data protection, intellectual property, security measures and competent jurisdiction, among others.
As a User, when accessing this Website, you assume the risks that may occur at your own risk. In this way, you must be responsible for the use of suitable means to avoid controllable risks that concern you.
Also, as a User, you must carefully read this legal notice on each of the occasions in which you intend to use the Website, since it may be modified and, therefore, you will be subject to and must obey the provisions.
In addition to these conditions of use, you must respect the rest of the rules of this website at all times, as they regulate all the rights and duties of Users for better protection of them, the protection of our website and, therefore, also our business.
2.4.2. User Rights
- As a User, you have the right to browse the Website, always subject to the rules established in the notices applicable to it.
- As a User, you have the right to be attended to with respect to your doubts, comments or exercise of rights, following the procedures established on our platform for all of this.
- You have the right to have your information treated with respect and maximum privacy, which is why we have provided an adequate Privacy and data protection Policy for this purpose.
2.4.3. User Prohibitions
- You cannot take advantage of your status as a User to access information that does not correspond to you about the information or services offered on this website or about its Users and make unauthorized use or use that is against the law that may cause any type of damage, or to the owner of this website, nor to a third party or User.
- Any type of link to or from defamatory, pornographic, racist or any other page that offers false information or harms our website and any of the professionals or collaborators who work with or for it is prohibited.
- In no case may you delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security systems that may be installed on the Web to commit a crime or fraud, violate the rights of intellectual property, privacy, confidentiality of the users of the Page Website or its owner.
2.4.4. Rights of the owner
3. CONTENT POLICY, INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
3.1. Type of content on our Platform
3.1.1. Intellectual Property Policy
- Our intellectual property policy is applicable to the entire Web, as well as to the content and materials disseminated through it.
- The User expressly acknowledges, and for all purposes, that the information, signs, images, designs, logos, animations, videos, texts, as well as the other elements and contents, including its services and computer applications, of the Platform, are subject to industrial and intellectual property rights of Spathios or of third-party holders of the same who have duly authorized their inclusion on the Website, so they are not granted any type of right over them, except those that are expressly recognized.
- Users who access the Web can view the information contained and download or privately reproduce it on their computer system, provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties or are installed on a server connected to the Internet or to a local network.
- In accordance with the provisions of the previous section, the User will not be entitled to, by way of example: distribute, modify, transform, transfer, make available to the public or carry out any other activity that has not been expressly authorized, on the elements and contents indicated above, including the computer codes of any of the elements of this website.
- The User who proceeds to send any type of content to our website ensures that he has the necessary rights to do so, leaving Spathios exempt from any responsibility regarding the content and legality of the information offered.
- The User acknowledges to Spathios the right to modify the contents introduced so that they are adapted and compatible with the technical and aesthetic characteristics of the platform.
- The User will be directly responsible for all consequences, damages and losses arising for Spathios and/or third parties from the breach of any obligation contained in this clause.
3.1.2. User limits regarding access and use of our content
Access to intellectual property content by you as a User does not transfer any rights over them. In this sense, the use that you give to this information and content can only be private (used in a private way); Any use or reproduction made by Users or others that may be included in the future must be carried out in accordance with the legal provisions and policies established herein, respecting in all cases the applicable legal limitations.
Specifically, it is prohibited:
- The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public or any other exploitation of the contents of this website without the written consent of the respective owner.
- Nor can links be made to this website without the consent of its owner and, where appropriate, only links to the main page will be allowed.
If you want to request any type of permission to use or publish any of our content on the Website, you can contact us by any of the means indicated in point 1.4 of this notice.
3.1.3. Authorizations or permits
As a User you can view the elements of the Platform and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your device or on any other physical medium, as long as it is, solely and exclusively, for personal and private use, being, therefore, Its use for commercial purposes, its distribution, as well as its modification, alteration or decompilation are prohibited.
However, as an exception to what is indicated in the previous point, we allow you as a User to share what is related to the web through social networks, with the actions "tweet, retweet, share, blog" or similar, as long as it is respected our ownership or the mention of the corresponding persons.
3.1.4. Links between web pages
(1) Those persons or companies that intend to establish a hyperlink between their website and this one (hereinafter, the hyperlink), must meet the following conditions:
- The hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of the Website, but may not reproduce it in any way.
- will not create a frame on the pages of the Platform.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications will be made about Spathios, its directors, its employees and the services provided through the platform.
- It will not be declared or implied that Spathios has authorized the hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the services offered or made available from the web page where the hyperlink is established.
- With the exception of those signs that are part of the same hyperlink, the web page on which the hyperlink is established will not contain any trademark, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Spathios.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established will not contain illicit information or content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, as well as content contrary to any rights of third parties.
- The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply, in any case, the existence of relations between Spathios and the owner of the web page in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by Spathios of its contents or services.
(2) Spathios makes links available to Users in order to facilitate access to information, services and other content available on the Internet. The links or links enabled on the Website may lead the User to other sites and web pages managed by third parties, over which Spathios does not exercise any type of control.
(3) Spathios does not assume any duty to monitor or verify the information or content of other sites or web pages that can be accessed through the hyperlinks on the Web. It assumes, exclusively, the duty to remove from this page, as soon as possible, the information, content or services that do not correspond to reality, violate any applicable regulations or may mislead or cause damage to the User.
3.2. Regarding the software corresponding to this platform and its design
- The owner of this Platform has the permissions and licenses to use it, as well as the rights related to its design. Any use of the programming code, software or design by the Users is not allowed, and they are responsible for any fraudulent use or use that harms the rights of the owner of the Platform, or of third parties.
- In no case may you extract, manipulate, copy, compile or decompile any element that makes up the Platform, for alien purposes or that escape the object of what is offered in it, being able to take legal action if any action is detected against and for said reason .
3.3. Regarding our brand and corporate identity
- As a User you may not use our brand, domain, slogan or any element that configures our corporate identity without requesting express permission to do so.
3.4. Supplementary Rules
- In what is not provided in our notices, it will be in compliance with the provisions of the applicable legislation and regulations of intellectual and industrial property.
4. RESPONSIBILITY REGIME
4.1. Responsibility for access to the Platform
Access to our platform will be the exclusive responsibility of the User, both in the form of access and in the information provided, as well as in the security with which he navigates through it.
For its part, the owner of the Website undertakes to make the best and greatest effort, to the extent reasonably possible, to avoid errors in the published content and offer a constant and permanent service through it.
We cannot be held responsible for temporary suspensions, breakdowns or technical failures that affect the platform, caused by causes beyond our business, by viruses or computer insecurity caused by third parties, or by illegal and disrespectful actions by Users.
Spathios does not guarantee the availability, continuity or infallibility of the operation of the platform and, consequently, excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by current legislation, any liability for damages of any nature that may be due to lack of availability or of continuity of the operation of the Web Page and of the services enabled in it, as well as errors in access.
Also, Spathios declines all responsibility for computer damage or any other damage that may be caused to the Visiting User when accessing the contents of the Platform. Therefore, it does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements that could cause damage or alterations in the computer system, in electronic documents, or in the files of the User or third parties.
4.2. Regarding the published content
At Spathios we are not responsible for the content and/or updating of the links published on our platform, or for the information that it indexes and that is related to other websites, applications or other companies that are linked to the search criteria. of content.
We will review and update the information published on our platform, but we cannot guarantee that all of it is completely correct since typographical errors, inaccurate or incomplete information may occur for any fully justifiable reason.
Without prejudice to the limitations established in the current legislation, Spathios is not responsible for damages of any nature that may be due to the lack of accuracy, completeness, timeliness, as well as errors or omissions that the information contained may suffer from. on the platform or other content that can be accessed through it.
4.3. Responsibility in relation to service failures
In general, neither the platform nor its owner is responsible for technical errors in the Platform and/or for non-provision of the Internet service: (i) due to actions or errors of third parties and/or (ii) due to their own causes when resolve the incident and/or act diligently.
4.4. Other responsibilities and duties
- If Spathios is declared not responsible for any damage or loss due to the above extremes in a judicial or extrajudicial procedure, by a Court, Tribunal or competent administrative Public Entity, and the User is, he may repeat against him all the amounts that he has had to pay and bear, including consequential damages and lost profits, and any cost or encumbrance that had to be faced, including taxes, fees, lawyers, solicitors, experts, arbitrations, travel, stays, and any other.
- Spathios reserves the right to communicate the confidential information that the Users have communicated to it when it is imposed by law, regulation, rule, ordinance and/or any other legal, judicial or government request.
5. PROTECTION AND OPERATION OF THE PLATFORM
Spathios will keep the Website operational throughout the year, 24 hours a day, as long as the state of the art allows it.
However, reserves the right to modify or interrupt, in whole or in part, access to the system temporarily when the maintenance, update or repair service of the system or the Internet server requires it, without the need to have notified the User.
If the User detects any anomaly, interference from third parties, system errors or malfunction of the Platform, they must notify it, by contacting the contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the phone number 633 013 509 so that Spathios proceeds to review what happened and, where appropriate, to seek a possible solution.
6. RIGHT TO MODIFY THIS NOTICE
We reserve the right to modify this notice to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence that may arise or be published, as well as to make the appropriate modifications in accordance with industry or commercial practices.
When there is a substantial or relevant change in them, we will notify through this Platform, and with reasonable notice, of the changes that are going to occur in our policies, indicating when they are expected to begin to take full effect.
7. REGULATIONS APPLICABLE TO THIS PLATFORM
All our texts and legal policies associated with this platform are governed, in each and every one of its extremes, by Spanish legislation, including: Law 34/2002, on Services to the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, the European Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 and any legal provisions that are applicable to the Website and/or products or services offered.
8. EXCLUSIONS FROM THE LEGAL POLICY OF THE PLATFORM
This legal policy only affects the information published and the data processing carried out based on our platform. In no case, the conditions established here must necessarily be related to the policies of Spathios regarding the provision of services itself, as well as the form of provision of these by its owner.
9. COMPETENT JURISDICTION
In the event that any conflict or discrepancy arises in the interpretation of these conditions or notice, the Courts and Tribunals that, where appropriate, will hear the matter, will be those established by the applicable legal regulations in matters of competent jurisdiction.
In any case, if your situation is as a final consumer, the courts corresponding to your domicile will be competent.
In the case of legal entities, the parties will be subject to the courts of Barcelona.
10. ¿WHAT OTHER LEGAL POLICIES IS SUBJECT TO THIS NOTICE AND THE USER?